Harassment in the Workplace – Refresher
“Everyone on the team must help prevent harassment and report it
immediately if it does occur.”
All employees deserve to work in a welcoming and productive work environment.
That’s why it’s important to regularly review important topics related to workplace harassment.
This module is intended to be a refresher course for employees who have taken a more comprehensive harassment training in the past. It covers:
- Definition of harassment.
- Types of sexual harassment.
- Rights of employees to work in a harassment-free environment.
- Recognizing harassing behavior in yourself and others.
- What to do if you are harassed or witness harassment.
- Your role in creating a harassment-free workplace.