18.4 Release Notes
Enhanced Classroom Logging (ECL)
Please review the information about the new feature below. If you have any additional questions, please contact your Client Success Specialist.
Functions Included with This Update:
ECL offers the ability for Training Administrators to record and track the following in trainingGrid®:
- Classroom or other training employees may receive outside of trainingGrid®.
- Certificates received for the above-mentioned trainings.
- Certificates new hires received from prior employment.
How Will This Affect Me?
To access this feature, you’ll need to contact your Client Success Specialist to have it turned on in your network.
When utilized, ECL functionality will be accessible under the Manage tab within the Assign Content feature. You’ll notice you have the ability to add training records and apply any related certification dates and documentation. Within this feature, you’ll be able to:
- Add certification dates related to training completed outside trainingGrid® and upload related certificates.
- Remove any training logged in this manner if a mistake is made.
- Print related certificates that have been uploaded via this function.
- View certification data via the employee’s scorecard and My Report Grid.
How Will This Affect My Team?
If you choose to take advantage of the ECL features, users and their managers will have the ability to view completed training on their scorecards and print certificates that have been uploaded.